High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes and Fittings are reliable, durable and highly suited to many piping projects as a complete solution for wastewater applications. It has extraordinary chemical and impact resistance, as well as a high flexibility level. It is the time proven answer for trade waste and the first preference material for longevity in the plumbing industry.
HDPE has many advantages including:
Guaranteed resistance to temperatures of up to 100°C and is therefore suitable for carrying waste water from washing-machines and dishwashers.
- Makes pipe systems resistant to impact to -40°C and failure even when frozen due to the elasticity of HDPE
- Suitable for use in buildings exposed to vibrations in earthquake prone areas and across expansion joints.
- Can be installed in the open air without deterioration due to UV exposure.
- Ensures a completely airtight pipe system as HDPE joints are welded (both butt and electrofusion welding)
- Is lightweight, making it easy to transport and handle.
- Perfect down-flow of every kind of waste water and self-cleaning of the pipe systems due to the smooth surfaces
- Does not emit any toxic gas during combustion.
- Performs under extreme conditions for example: even if the rubber rings in the push-fit sockets and expansion sockets are slightly wet by waste waters, they are resistant to all the chemical agents as they are made of an elastomeric material which guarantees tightness and durability.
Advanced Piping Systems has more than 24 years experience in the HDPE industry and are true specialists. If you have a unique project, Advanced Custom, our fabrication division, provides you a customised solution for almost any application in HDPE.