Advanced Piping Systems Prefabrication capabilities
Advanced Piping Systems have a large prefabrication workshop run by a team of highly-skilled butt welders and electrofusion welders, qualified to complete plastic pipe and sheet prefabrication for just about any piping project. The prefabrication team works with Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP) and can advise customers on how to achieve the best results for every project.
Founded in 1990, Advanced Piping stocks the country’s most extensive range of PE100 fittings, providing the vital link between the latest fittings and pipe systems technology and Australian mine sites, oil & gas plants, civil contractors, engineers and fabricators.
- Complete range of PE100 fittings and pipe from 20mm to 1200mm
- Over 30 years of dedication to research, development and service
- Custom fabrication for your unique projects, ready for on-site installation
- Responsive, customer-focused service
- Fast supply, Australia wide
- Understood, complete and on-time
To meet your project expectations, the following is critical for the APS team:
- Listening – understanding your needs and expectations
- Complete dedication to on time delivery – meeting agreed timelines
- Regular communication – by your preferred method
- Project update – via project team meetings
- Progress reports summarizing order, dispatch and delivery status.
- Documented packaging procedures and QA checks by the logistics manager and your account manager ensure your products are appropriately prepared for transport.
- Your systems will arrive on your site in the same quality condition as they leave our facilities.
- Packaging requirements unique to your project, will be strictly met.